Tuesday, July 23, 2013

How to Make a Cancer Fighting Meal

Everyone of us need to be living a healthy life style to keep our bodies healthy so we can be there for our loved ones. We need to eat right, exercise, and make and attend our yearly appointment with our doctor. You need to know your body so you can tell the doctor when something isn't right. 

Eating healthy is very hard to do and something the majority of us struggle to do on a daily basis. I will be the first to admit I'd rather eat a hot fudge sundae anyday over brown rice. But I want to be there for my children. Eating healthy also sets an example for your children. Here is a guideline to eating a cancer fighting meal. Fill your plate with these objects and you are fighting against cancer. 

Notice how the vegetable portion is the largest on your plate??

I know life is busy, but make the extra effort to combat cancer before there is cancer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment