Friday, May 2, 2014

Volunteer Spotlight: Meet Cole Saylor

This week's volunteer in the spotlight is Cole Saylor. 
When talking with Cole he explained why he feels the Foundation is important and why he volunteers.  " Iam Jaymie's younger brother and the foundation is important to me because it keeps my sister name alive, and my family started the foundation to help other women and their families to not go through what my sister went through. I volunteer because what happened to my sister was painful and I don't want anyone and their families to go through It as well. Gynecological cancers is something everyone should know about and that is why this Foundation is here. After losing my sister and having a wife and the mother to my kids I want to make sure other women and their families are aware of these cancers ."

Cole says his favorite event is Panties Across the Bridge. 

Thank you Cole for all your hard work and dedication!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment