Monday, September 16, 2013

Volunteer Spotlight

Meet Gail Hacker! 

Gail is one of the founding members of this Foundation. Gail has been there from the first meeting and has given her full support. 

Gail says " it is important for me to volunteer because I was there when Jaymie was sick. I saw what she went through, what her kids went through, what her parents went through, what her husband went through. And it made me realize my grand babies could lose their mother someday. Too many young women are losing their lives and they don't have too. I don't want to see anymore people die to this cancer."

Gail's favorite event is Panties Across the Bridge. You can find her working in the t-shirt booth with the biggest smile on her face. 

Thank you Gail for everything you have done and everything you continue to do. Your awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment