Sunday, September 29, 2013

Volunteer Spotlight

Meet Stacy Holbert!
This photo shows Stacy and her two children at the Panties Across the Bridge event. 

Stacy is Jaymie's sister. Stacy was asked why she volunteers. Stacy responded, " I do it all for my big sister Jaymie. Jaymie and I didn't get to grow up together, because we have different moms. Once we got older we were able to hang out more. But then we got even older and had kids and families of our own and life took over. I didn't always make the time that I wish I would have now to go visit with my sister and just hang out. So now that she is gone I will do everything in my power to spread her word and help other sisters, mothers, daughters become knowledgeable about Gynecological cancers."

Stacy was then asked what her favorite event is. "I would have to say my favorite event is Panties Across the Bridge. We raise SOOOO much awareness with this event. Next to it, my favorite is The Panties Across the Bridge Car wash. This is an event that I host to help raise funds and panties for the actual PATB event."

Thank you Stacy for all that you do for the Jaymie Jamison Foundation for Hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment