Saturday, October 5, 2013

Volunteer spotlight

This week in our volunteer spotlight is Evonne Daughtery. She is Jaymie's mother-in-law. 

Meet Evonne!
Evonne was interviewed and asked 'why do you volunteer?' She responded, "It's my calling. I don't feel complete unless I'm giving part of my t to volunteering. It's important to make a difference, big or small. I've lost people near and dear to me and while they were ill I couldn't help them. This is one way that I feel I am helping . Giving back,helping. These are my works!"

Evonne was asked 'what her favorite event is?' She responded, "I don't have a favorite, I love them all!!"

Thanks Evonne for all you do to help spread gynecological cancer awareness. It is appreciated way more than you know and we can express!

No comments:

Post a Comment